All Hallows is a genuine community church, serving the Bispham, Kincraig, Norbreck and Whiteholme areas of North Blackpool. We are a Christ-centred church with a Bible-centred ministry. We practise every member ministry; the leadership team includes 3 Clergy and 5 Readers with many other key workers. Most weeks there are six services and three communions, in both modern and traditional styles.
Our mission is Knowing Jesus, Showing Jesus, which we do by proclaiming the gospel, demonstrating Christ’s love, encouraging knowledge of the Holy Spirit, nurturing knowledge of the Lord, providing pastoral care and building the one body of Christ, crossing age, gender and cultural boundaries.
Our Family service ‘Alive!@All Hallows’ and previous online services can be viewed on our Facebook page.
Sunday 27th September
Sunday 20th September
Sunday 13th September
Our usual Services in Church are being held on Thursday’s, 11am (bcp Holy Communion) and on Sundays at 8am (bcp Holy Communion), 11am (bcp, Holy Communion on the 1st Sunday in the month) & 6.30pm (Evening Worship, Holy Communion on the 3rd Sunday in the month).
YOU are most WELCOME in our Church but unfortunately in these difficult times we have had to introduce a number of measures in an attempt to ensure everyone’s health and well being. These are as follows:
1. Due to limited available seats you should contact the Office tel: 247172 (9.30am-12.45pm) or email@example.com to register for a particular service.
2. You must leave your phone number or e-mail so we can confirm whether there is a seat available and for Track and Trace purposes.
3. You must wear a mask while in Church at all times.
4. Physical contact as in hugs ect., are unfortunately not allowed.
5. You will be asked to hand gel your hands when you enter and leave the Church.
6. You will be directed to a specific pew and seat .
7. At the end of each service you will be invited to leave by a member of the Church while maintaining social distancing.
8. You are asked not to linger at the end of a service and to exit as quickly and safely as possible.
Please click HERE for details if you are wishing to return to the Church building
Risk assessment details can be seen HERE
Sidesmen Risk Assessment: Click here